Can you assist employees who experience problems with their pay? If yes, then this payroll administrator job is for you. You will earn $29 per hour as a payroll administrator. Continue reading to apply.
What does a payroll administrator do?
Payroll administrators assist employees who experience problems with their pay or need to make a change, whether it’s a new address or an adjustment to their withholdings. They also educate staff about their salary and benefits and any updates to the payment process.
Payroll administrator needed in Brampton, ON
Location: Brampton, ON (456 Vodden St E Unit 11, Brampton, ON L6S 5V1, Canada)
Salary: $29.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
7 months to less than 1 year
- Prepare and verify statements of earnings for employees, indicating gross and net salaries and deductions such as taxes, union dues, garnishments and insurance and pension plans
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
- Perform clerical duties, such as maintain filing systems
- Perform human resources related duties such as personnel selection
- Prepare and balance period-end reports and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statements
- Prepare monthly statements
- Complete, verify and process forms and documentation for administration of benefits such as pension plans, leaves, share savings, employment and medical insurance
- Inform employees about payroll matters and benefit plans
- Compile statistics and reports
- Maintain payroll
- Prepare T4 statements and other statements
- Client focus
How to apply