Lian Trucking Inc is urgently in need of Mechanic Helper. Salary: CAD 22.80 Per Hour. Lian Trucking Inc closes the application soon. Continue reading to apply now.
- Location: Surrey, BC
- Salary: 22.80 hourly / 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Move tools, equipment and other materials
- Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Assist skilled tradespersons
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
How to apply
If you don’t know exactly what this job position is all about, read below to know who an office administrator is and what they do.
Mechanic Helper Jobs in Canada
A mechanic helper is a person who assists a mechanic in the repair and maintenance of vehicles. They perform a variety of tasks, such as:
- Preparing vehicles for repair
- Gathering tools and supplies
- Cleaning and lubricating parts
- Assisting with the diagnosis and repair of mechanical problems
- Testing and inspecting repaired vehicles
- Keeping the work area clean and organized
Mechanic helpers must be able to follow instructions, be detail-oriented, and be able to work well under pressure. They must also be physically fit and be able to lift and move heavy objects.
The qualifications required for a mechanic helper job will vary depending on the employer. However, some common qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some mechanical experience is preferred
- Ability to follow instructions and work well under pressure
- Physical fitness
The salary and benefits for a mechanic helper job will vary depending on the employer and the experience of the individual. However, the average salary for a mechanic helper in Canada is around $30,000 per year. Some employers may also offer benefits, such as health insurance, paid vacation, and retirement plans.
The job outlook for mechanic helpers is expected to be good in Canada. The number of jobs is expected to grow by 7% over the next decade, which is about as fast as the average for all occupations. This growth is expected to be driven by the increasing demand for automotive repair services.
If you are looking for a job that is hands-on and technical, then a mechanic helper position may be a good fit for you. Mechanic helpers play an important role in the automotive repair industry, and they are in high demand in Canada. If you are interested in a career as a mechanic helper, I encourage you to research the different employers in your area and find one that is a good fit for you.
Latest Mechanic Helper Jobs in Canada
|British Columbia||149||APPLY >|
|All Across Canada||501||APPLY >|
|New Brunswick||6||APPLY >|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||5||APPLY >|
|Nova Scotia||4||APPLY >|
About the Company (Lian Trucking Inc)
Address: 110 – 10768 Whalley Boulevard, Surrey BC, V3T 0B7
Lian Trucking Inc is a trucking company based in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada. They offer a variety of trucking services, including full truckload (FTL) shipping, less than truckload (LTL) shipping, and dedicated fleet services. They also offer warehousing and distribution services.
Lian Trucking is a bonded carrier, which means they are authorized to transport goods across the Canada-US border. They are also a certified member of the Canadian Trucking Alliance, which means they meet the highest standards of safety and compliance.
Lian Trucking has a fleet of over 50 trucks and trailers. They operate throughout Canada and the United States. They have a team of experienced drivers who are committed to providing safe and efficient transportation services.
Lian Trucking is committed to providing excellent customer service. They offer 24/7 customer support and tracking capabilities. They also offer a variety of value-added services, such as packing and unpacking, and freight consolidation.
If you are looking for a reliable and professional trucking company, Lian Trucking is a great option. They offer a wide range of services, competitive rates, and excellent customer service.
Services offered by Lian Trucking Inc:
- Full truckload (FTL) shipping: This is a service where a single truck is dedicated to transporting your goods. This is the most cost-effective option for shipping large quantities of goods.
- Less than truckload (LTL) shipping: This is a service where your goods are consolidated with the goods of other customers and shipped together. This is a more cost-effective option for shipping smaller quantities of goods.
- Dedicated fleet services: This is a service where Lian Trucking provides you with a dedicated fleet of trucks to transport your goods. This is a good option if you have regular shipping needs.
- Warehousing and distribution services: Lian Trucking can also provide you with warehousing and distribution services. This means they can store your goods in their warehouse and then distribute them to your customers.
If you are interested in learning more about Lian Trucking Inc, you can visit their website at https://liantrucking.com/. You can also call them at 604-588-3889.