Multiple candidates for the post of Industrial Electrician urgently needed by CIMTECH MFG INC. This job comes with lots of benefits. Continue reading now to apply.
Job details: Industrial electrician – Surrey, BC
- Employer: CIMTECH MFG INC
- Position: Industrial Electrician
- Location: 8- 17942 55 Avenue Surrey, BC V3S 6C8
- Salary: 36.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Evening, Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Instruct apprentices
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- Maintain inventory of stored material
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Interpret electrical code specifications
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
How to apply
About the Employer: CIMTECH MFG INC
CIMTECH MFG INC is a precision manufacturing company located in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada. The company was founded in 1975 and has since grown to become a leading supplier of precision machined parts and assemblies to a wide range of industries, including aerospace, automotive, medical, and electronics.
Website: https://www.cimtechgreenenergy.com/ | http://www.cimtechmfg.com/
CIMTECH MFG INC offers a variety of precision manufacturing services, including:
- CNC machining
- And more
The company has a team of experienced and skilled machinists who use state-of-the-art equipment to produce high-quality precision parts and assemblies. CIMTECH MFG INC is also ISO 9001:2015 certified, ensuring that its products and services meet the highest quality standards.
CIMTECH MFG INC is committed to providing its customers with the best possible service. The company offers a variety of value-added services, such as design assistance, prototyping, and inventory management. CIMTECH MFG INC also has a dedicated team of customer service representatives who are available to help customers with any questions or concerns they may have.
Here are some of the things that make CIMTECH MFG INC a great company:
- They have a long history of providing excellent service.
- They offer a wide range of precision manufacturing services.
- They have a team of experienced and skilled machinists.
- They use state-of-the-art equipment to produce high-quality products.
- They are ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- They are committed to providing their customers with the best possible service.
If you are looking for a precision manufacturing company in Canada, CIMTECH MFG INC is a great option. The company has a team of experienced professionals who can help you produce high-quality precision parts and assemblies that meet your specific needs.
Industrial Electrician Jobs in Canada
Industrial electricians are responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems in industrial settings. They work on a variety of equipment, including motors, generators, transformers, and control systems. Industrial electricians also play a role in the development and implementation of new electrical technologies.
Industrial electricians perform a variety of duties, including:
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and schematics
- Installing and maintaining electrical equipment
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical problems
- Testing and inspecting electrical systems
- Programming and maintaining control systems
- Following safety procedures
The average salary for industrial electricians in Canada is $70,200 per year or $36 per hour. However, the salary can vary depending on experience, location, and the size of the company.
Skills and Knowledge
Industrial electricians need to have a variety of skills and knowledge, including:
- Strong understanding of electrical principles and practices
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Teamwork skills
Most employers require industrial electricians to have a journeyman electrician license. Some employers may also require some experience in the industrial setting.
The job outlook for industrial electricians in Canada is good. The Canadian government projects that employment of industrial electricians will grow by 7% from 2021 to 2031, about as fast as the average for all occupations. This growth is expected to be driven by the demand for new industrial projects and the maintenance of existing industrial infrastructure.
How to Become an Industrial Electrician in Canada
There are two main ways to become an industrial electrician in Canada:
- Apprenticeship: An apprenticeship is a paid training program that allows you to learn the trade of industrial electrician from a skilled tradesperson. Apprenticeships typically last three to four years, and you will earn a certificate or diploma upon completion.
- College or university: You can also train to become an industrial electrician by attending college or university. There are a number of programs available, including industrial electrical technology and industrial automation.
Once you have completed your training, you will need to obtain a journeyman electrician license from the province or territory in which you wish to work.
100+ Industrial electrician jobs in Canada
|Alberta||4||View job postings >|
|British Columbia||13||View job postings >|
|Canada||108||View job postings >|
|Manitoba||2||View job postings >|
|New Brunswick||1||View job postings >|
|Nova Scotia||6||View job postings >|
|Ontario||46||View job postings >|
|Prince Edward Island||1||View job postings >|
|Québec||30||View job postings >|
|Saskatchewan||4||View job postings >|
JOBS OTHERS APPLIED FOR:
100+ Industrial Electrician Urgently Needed in Canada - Surrey, BC | Apply Now Don't Miss - Latest Canada Jobs
Over 100 Industrial electrician jobs are available in Canada. These Industrial electrician jobs in Canada come with lots of benefits. Continue reading to apply now.
Salary Currency: CAD
Date Posted: 2023-09-18
Expiry Posted: 2023-12-29
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Hiring Organization : CIMTECH MFG INC
Organization URL: https://www.cimtechgreenenergy.com/
Organization Logo: https://d14ty28lkqz1hw.cloudfront.net/data/org/24074/theme/39710/img/logo.png
Location: PostalAddress, 5 - 17942 55th Ave., Surrey, BC, V3S 6C8, Canada