Employer and Job details
Company: Mini Kitchen
Location: Edmonton, AB (9729 42 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 5P8, Canada)
Position: Factory helper
Salary: 19.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Morning
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
vacancies: 40 vacancies
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.