These job post contains over 1,000 Customer Service Agent Jobs in Canada.
Remote Jobs also available. Just calm down to read and apply as soon as possible.
Customer service agent needed by Evolution Technologies Inc.
- Employer: Evolution Technologies Inc.
- Position: Customer service agent
- Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
- Salary: $23.00 to $28.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 09:00 to 17:00
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Long term benefits
About the Employer: Evolution Technologies Inc.
Evolution Technologies Inc. specializes in the development and implementation of technology solutions for the healthcare industry. The company has her headquarter in Port Coquitlam British Columbia, and a branch in Aurora, Ontario.
We are a Canadian company with more than one hundred employees in Canada, the USA and Japan., locally owned and operated, with two design and manufacturing facilities and five customer service and sales locations.
We are committed to broadening our support for people with mobility impairments by continuing to refine the design of our products, increase our product range and expand our customer base.
Evolution Technologies was founded in 2000 by a team of experienced healthcare professionals and technology experts. The company’s mission is to help healthcare organizations improve the quality and efficiency of their operations through the use of technology.
Evolution Technologies offers a wide range of technology solutions, including:
- Electronic health records (EHRs)
- Patient management systems (PMS)
- Clinical decision support systems (CDSS)
- Telehealth solutions
- Revenue cycle management solutions
The company’s solutions are used by healthcare organizations of all sizes, from small clinics to large hospitals. Evolution Technologies also partners with other healthcare technology companies to provide its customers with a comprehensive suite of solutions.
Evolution Technologies is committed to providing its customers with the best possible support. The company offers a variety of services, including implementation support, training, and maintenance. Evolution Technologies also has a team of experienced consultants who can help customers with their specific needs.
Evolution Technologies is a leading provider of technology solutions for the healthcare industry. The company’s solutions are used by healthcare organizations of all sizes to improve the quality and efficiency of their operations. Evolution Technologies is committed to providing its customers with the best possible support.
Here are some of the things that make Evolution Technologies Inc. a great company:
- They have a long history of providing excellent service to the healthcare industry.
- They offer a wide range of technology solutions that can be tailored to the specific needs of their customers.
- They have a team of experienced consultants who can help customers with their implementation and training needs.
- They are committed to providing their customers with the best possible support.
If you are a healthcare organization looking for technology solutions to improve your operations, Evolution Technologies Inc. is a great option. The company has a team of experienced professionals who can help you choose the right solutions for your needs and implement them successfully.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Access and process information
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Arrange for refunds and credits
- Explain the type and cost of services offered
- Issue receipts and other forms
- Maintain records and statistics
- Perform general office duties
- Receive payments
- Sell merchandise
Experience and specialization: Computer and technology knowledge;
- Database software
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
How to apply
Customer service agent job description
Customer service agent sometimes answer enquiries, provide information regarding an establishment’s goods, services and policies and provide customer services such as receiving payments and processing requests for services. They are employed by retail establishments, contact centres, insurance, telecommunications and utility companies and other establishments throughout the private and public sectors.
As a Customer service agent in Canada, below are some of the duties you will be assigned.
Customer service representatives in retail establishments
- Answer, in person or on the phone, enquiries from customers
- Investigate complaints regarding the establishment’s goods, services and policies
- Arrange for refunds, exchange and credit for returned merchandise
- Receive account payments
- Receive credit and employment applications.
Contact centre agents
- Take customer orders for goods or services
- Promote goods or services
- Respond to enquiries and emergencies
- Investigate complaints and update accounts.
Customer service representatives in insurance, telecommunication, utility and similar companies
- Explain the type and cost of services offered
- Order services
- Provide information about claims or accounts
- Update accounts, initiate billing and process claim payments, and receive payment for services.
Information services representatives
- Provide information to customers and the public concerning goods, services, schedules, rates, regulations and policies in response to telephone and in-person enquiries.
Latest Customer service agent Jobs in Canada
Start applying now for the latest and highest paid Customer service agent jobs in Canada. Over 1,000 Customer service agent jobs in Canada available today for immediate employment.
|British Columbia||110||Apply >|
|New Brunswick||23||Apply >|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||12||Apply >|
|Nova Scotia||29||Apply >|
|Prince Edward Island||8||Apply >|
DON’T MISS THESE:
Customer service agent jobs in Vancouver
Calm down to apply for the latest Customer Service Agent jobs in Vancouver.
|Job title and link to apply||Employer||Location|
|service advisor – auto repair||JTO AUTOMOTIVE LTD.||Richmond (BC)|
|customer service representative – call centre||Connex Global Communications Inc. O/A PhoneBox||Vancouver (BC)|
|customer service adviser||Gregoris Inc||Vancouver (BC)|
|customer service adviser||Vancouver Christmas Market||Vancouver (BC)|
|customer service adviser||Spence Diamonds||Vancouver (BC)|
|customer service agent||Evolution Technologies Inc.||Port Coquitlam (BC)|
|customer information service clerk – insurance||A M Financial Ltd.||Surrey (BC)|
|call centre agent – customer service||I.M.I Financial Group Corp||Langley (BC)|
|inbound customer service representative – contact centre 1 (REMOTE JOB)||Assistance Services Group||Virtual job based in Regina, SK|
|inbound customer service representative – contact centre 2 (REMOTE JOB)||Assistance Services Group||Virtual job based in Saskatoon, SK