Saras Immigration Consultancy is Urgently looking for Content Writer. If you are a Content Write Keep reading to see how to apply (it’s a REMOTE JOB)
Content Writer Needed In Canada By Saras Immigration Consultancy (REMOTE JOB) APPLY NOW Closes Soon - Latest Canada Jobs
Saras Immigration Consultancy is Urgently looking for Content Writer. If you are a Content Write Keep reading to see how to apply (it's a REMOTE JOB)
Salary Currency: USD
Date Posted: 2023-07-29
Expiry Posted: 2024-01-26
Employment Type : PART_TIME
Hiring Organization : Saras Immigration Consultancy
Organization URL: https://sarasimmigration.com/
Organization Logo: https://jobbank.bridalalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/saras.jpg
Location: PostalAddress, 170 Steelwell Rd Suite 200, Brampton, ON, L6T 5T3, Canada
Are you a driven and organized marketing professional with a strong background in sales and marketing? We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Consultant to join our successful consulting firm based in Brampton, ON. We offer a fast-paced and stimulating environment, as well as competitive benefits, including health insurance, paid time off, and performance-based bonuses.
- Location: Brampton, ON (Remote work available)
- Salary: $16.00 to $21.00 hourly (negotiable) / 40 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Full-time, Term or contract
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Benefits: Health insurance, Paid time off, Performance-based bonuses
- Languages: English
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Asset Languages: Hindi, Panjabi
- Work Setting: Consulting firm, Business, YouTube
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for clients.
- Conduct market research to identify target audiences and develop marketing strategies.
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Create and manage marketing materials, including brochures, reports, newsletters, and social media posts.
Experience and Specialization
- Computer and technology knowledge, including:
- Microsoft Visio
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- MS Windows
- MS Office
- Social Media
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Final Cut Pro
- Type of Experience:
- Sales and marketing
- Area of specialization:
- Sales management
- Marketing strategy development
- Interactive/new media
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to travel.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and reliable.
About the Employer
Saras Immigration Consultancy Inc. is an immigration consultancy firm based in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. They were founded in 2014 by Amanpreet Singh, who is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC).
Saras Immigration Consultancy Inc. specializes in helping people immigrate to Canada through a variety of programs, including:
- Express Entry
- Family sponsorship
- Provincial nomination programs
- Self-employed immigration
- Investor immigration
- Study permits
- Work permits
They offer a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Assessment of immigration options
- Preparation of immigration applications
- Representation at immigration interviews
- Assistance with obtaining visas and permits
Saras Immigration Consultancy Inc. is a member of the Canadian Association of Regulated Immigration Consultants (CARIC). They are also accredited by the International Organization for Migration (IOM).
Here are some of the key facts about Saras Immigration Consultancy Inc.:
- Founded in 2014
- Based in Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- RCIC Amanpreet Singh
- Specializes in Express Entry, family sponsorship, provincial nomination programs, self-employed immigration, investor immigration, study permits, and work permits
- Offers a comprehensive range of services
- Member of CARIC and accredited by IOM
If you are interested in immigrating to Canada, Saras Immigration Consultancy Inc. can help you assess your options and prepare your application. They are a reputable and experienced firm that can help you achieve your immigration goals.
|British Columbia||11||APPLY NOW >|
|Ontario||13||APPLY NOW >|
|Québec||8||APPLY NOW >|
|Saskatchewan||2||APPLY NOW >|